Thursday, January 20, 2011

Titik Mula..






This is the beginning... Tujuan blog ini untuk share with others (at least with myself :)..) the 'moments and memories' gambar-gambar yang diambil. Technically, I have 'zero' knowledge of photography but niat nak belajar memang ada but belum ada masa dan bajet yang sesuai lagi.. Jadi.. semua gambar-gambar ni (mostly) adalah spontan dan ikut gerak hati..

The first photo ni I captured waktu nak menjelang senja di kampung.. (actually this is not the first photo I captured with my 'first' DSLR) but this is the first photo I uploaded at my FB. There were good comments from friends (tp tak tau lah ikhlas ke tak.. haha.. just joking)..

But with this photo I discovered my new passion.. Jadi terfikir nak create my own blog to share the stories behind it.. So, ini lah titik mula..

No comments:

Post a Comment